Wednesday 30 December 2015

Unboxing: B.A.P - MATRIX signed (Kpoptown)

Posted by Kim

I hadn't ordered from Kpoptown in a while, as I got my limited edition MATRIX albums elsewhere and ordered a regular through a friend. However, when I heard a signed album was to be released (signed by all members; I already have one signed by Youngjae), I knew I needed another and Kpoptown was the first place I found. They were pretty limited and even disappeared from the website entirely as soon as the release date came and went, which made me worry because it took a few days before mine was shipped (what if they had decided not to release it after all? who knows!). In the end all was fine and I received my copy today. :)



The packaging hasn't changed at all. Still the same colour and the same labels. I chose not to have a tracking number, but even then it took less than two weeks to reach me.



I opened the envelope to find - as expected - loads of bubblewrap inside. You can't say they don't try to keep items safe! (Which is perhaps why their shipping tends to be a bit higher than in other online shops.)



!!! No plastic around the case, as it's been opened so B.A.P could sign it. The ink is even a bit smudged here and there, just enough to show that they might've slipped with the pen. It was quite a cheap CD, to be honest, especially since it's been signed by all members. Not that I'm complaining!



The back of the CD and the inside, both the same as for the other regular editions, so I won't say anything else about them.



The card I received was Zelo. :) I don't mind that. The back of the card is pretty cute too!

As I'm sure everyone has seen the scans of the album already, have just a few photos of the booklet here:



Seeing how much I love B.A.P and this album, I'd say this purchase was more than worth it! I wish it had been available in many more shops so there'd been more choice - as I said, Kpoptown's shipping is quite high; I paid very little for shipping of the Himchan and Daehyun Limited Editions from Ktown4u, and they arrived safely and quickly. I never saw the listing on Mwave, but apparently it was up for sale there too. Either way, I can't grumble. :)

0 comments: